Common part – AI & Big Data Congress
and BlockchainTech Congress
SHAPING THE FUTURE
9:00 – 9:15 Official opening of the congresses
Shaping the future
9:15 – 9:45 Keynote Speech
Monetization and commercialization of data
9:45 – 10:15 Keynote Speech
10:15 – 10:45 Debate
Digital revolution. Blockchain, AI and Big Data
10:45 – 11:30 Debate
AI & Blockchain. The future will be decentralized?
- How will AI influence blockchain and how will blockchain influence AI?
- Decentralized structure of AI – new business possibilities?
- Building artificial intelligence based on blockchain technology
- Ecosystem, in which technologies are growing
11:30 – 12:15 Break
BlockchainTech Congress Day I
12:15 – 15:30
WHERE IS BLOCKCHAIN AIMING?
- Simulation of blockchain technology
- Level of awareness of potential users of the technology
- The challenge connected with the start of blockchain development
- Are Polish companies ready to implement blockchain?
- Vision of development for the next 3-5 years
- New, unknown implementations – where can blockchain exist?
ADVANTAGES OF BLOCKCHAIN. HOW TO RUN THE IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS?
- Step by step: How to implement blockchain?
- Examples of the implementation process – sharing of best practices
- Sectors in which blockchain is implemented
- What value does blockchain implementation have for the final recipient?
- What is the value of the implementation for the company?
- What does the implementation process look like?
- „How to make P2P business”?
- How to maintain the cashflow?
THREATS AND SECURITY
- Security of systems based on blockchain
Potential threats for data security
- The Cambridge Analytica affair – an alternative scenario of the data being stored using blockchain
- Extortion and fraud on the crypto-currency market – how to be protected from them?
- Solutions in the area of insurance from cryptographic token theft
BlockchainTech Congress Day II
9:30 – 11:00
THE ECONOMY’S APPROACH TO BLOCKCHAIN – AN INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE
- Development strategy of world economies
REGULATIONS – CURRENT STATE AND PROGNOSIS
- Approach to regulation – an international perspective
- Work on blockchain regulation from the EU perspective
- The effect of the lack of regulation on the potential over-use
- Legal challenges from the perspective of solutions based on blockchain
- Does Poland have a chance to be a pioneer in the regulation of this technology?
11:00 – 11:30 Break
11:30 – 15:30
CORPORATE IMPLEMENTATIONS OF BLOCKCHAIN
- Settling payment for use (area/equipment)
- Reporting and settlement of shared property
- EOS – changing of the functioning of operating systems
- Storing and managing data
THE LAST 12 MONTHS ON THE ICO MARKET
The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the agenda.
update date 10.07.2018