1. What is blockchain?
- Blockchain simulation
- The principle of operation
- Where and how can it be used?
2. Implementing blockchain in the economy
- FinTech- implementation of blockchain in banking
- InsurTech- Implementation of blockchain in insurance
- How can the energy sectorr gain from blockchain?
3. Technological application
- Smart contracts
- What will be more important? Code, or a contract written in natural language?
- Can we trust them? How can we use them?
- Will ICO replace Venture Capital?
4. The future of blockchain – revolution
- What will blockchain change in the global economy?
- Should we be scared of blockchain?
- Problems with understanding the technology
- Recognising the potential
- Monetizing services – how to use cryptocurrencies in the economy
- The genesis of cryptocurrencies
- What are the differences of functioning between different types of cryptocurrencies?
- How to prepare for the attempts of regulating this technology and the newly formed market?
6. Public services
- How to regulate? Should it be regulated?
- Examples from other countries
- What stage are the attempts of regulating cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology on?
- Criminal law and AML
7. Cyber-security – systems based off of blockchain technology and other decentralized solutions
- Cyber-security – decentralized systems