We’re the first large congress dedicated to blockchain technology in this part of Europe.
Blockchain is a technology which is developing at a remarkable tempo. If we want to compete with the best, we should look for adaptations of this technology to suit our needs.
Blockchain optimalizes costs and allows you to save huge amounts, because there are no middlemen – the processes are integrated.
One of the main advantages of blockchain is security. Thanks to cryptography, no-one can break into the system.
Blockchain will have a huge influence on the shape of the financial sector. Research made by the World Economic Forum has proven that 10% of the world’s GDP will go through blockchain by 2025.
Blockchain is a huge chance for almost all sectors, which could be completely changed through the ultramodern technology.
Blockchain technology is unusually transparent thanks to public access to the register.
Blockchain stimulates innovation, and clients love modern solutions.
Thanks to blockchain technology, banks can save up to 20 billion dollars by 2022!
The agenda of the congress was worked on by experts of the new technology world such as:
- Anna Streżyńska, President of the Board, MC2 Solutions;
- Jacek Figuła, CCO, Billon;
- Jarosław Broda, Vice-President of the Board for Property and Development Management, TAURON Polska Energia S.A.;
- dr Mariusz Cholewa, President of the Board, BIK;
- Norbert Biedrzycki, Chairman of the BlockchainTech Advisory Board, Digital Vice President, McKinsey & Company;
- Paweł Jakubik, Member of the Board, Microsoft; Szymon Wałach, Director of Strategy and Digital Transformation, PKO Bank Polski
During the first edition of the congress, the most important people connected to blockchain shared
their knowledge, including:
- Andrzej Regulski, COO and co-founder, Golem;
- Haydn Jones, Founder & Managing Director, Blockchain Hub;
- dr Krzysztof Korus, Legal Counsel, Partner, dLK Legal;
- Mike Gault, CEO, Guardtime;
- Scott Millard, New Business Development, G2A;
Look at what members of the Advisory Board are saying about the congress
BlockchainTech Congress is the only conference of its kind to delivery knowledge on:
- What is blockchain?
- Blockchain implementation in the economy
- Technology implementation
- The future of blockchain – revolution is coming
- Public services
- Cyber-security – systems based on blockchain technology and other decentralized solutions